Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Kids Eat Free...or Cheap

Where can you get a FREE kids meal in Murfreesboro, TN?

Monday - Southwest Moes, Buffalo Wild Wings ($0.99 with drink), Zaxbys

Tuesday - Applebees, Fazolis ($0.99 kids meal from 5-8pm) Chic Fil A, Blue Coast Burrito (5-9pm 1.99)

Wednesday - Sonic (1.99 Wacky Pack) Your Burger


Thursday - Captain D's

Friday - I can't find any on Friday sorry :(

Saturday - Steak N Shake (dine in only)

Sunday - Steak N Shake (dine in only)
               Hooters



Everyday - Toots (hot dog kids meal with ice cream)
                  McAlisters (1.99 meals)
                  Logans (2.99 meals on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday all day, and 3-6pm every other day)


and more to come.


I can not believe how often I check my own blog.  I love getting cheap kids food.  We will base where we eat on who has cheap kids food.

Some of our favorites include Zaxby's (the chicken is great, and the kids get a rice krispy treat, my daughter loves that) Steak N Shake (yummy cheese fries, and the kids can choose from many healthier side items)   Toots (any night you want to eat out....free meal for the kids...that is awesome.  On Tuesday they have a special for a burger and fries for 3.99) Southwest Moes (their food is absolutely delicious)  Fazolis (the breadsticks...yum.  They also have a craft or activity for the kids while they are waiting on the food)



* If any of this information in incorrect please leave me a comment so I can update it.  Also if you know of another place that offers a kids night, let me know so I can let everyone else know.  Thanks so much for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment