Friday, July 22, 2011

Get a box of child clothing for only $5


I just found out about this.  It seems pretty awesome.  I am going to wait to try until my new baby comes and we find out the sex.  If it is a girl I am going to need a box of clothes.  

What is the deal?   Pick a great new box full of clothes for your child for just $5 plus $10.95 shipping.
Navigate the listings similar to surfing eBay, iTunes or Amazon.  Sort by gender, size, brand, season or type of item.  Find baby, toddler, or pre-teen clothing, and toys for all age. Get your box sent directly to your doorstep by the parent who listed it.  Add listers to your Favorite Senders list and filter search results to view only boxes that your favorite senders have listed.  View community ratings to ensure high quality items and picking boxes with confidence 

Post a box of gently worn clothes your child no longer wears.  Receive a pack of FREE USPS flat rate boxes automatically sent to you (free of charge) upon registration.  Sort clothes by making groups of the same size, season(s) and gender.  Separate by clothing item type (tops and bottoms) and brand. Keep outfits and matching items together.  

When another member picks you box, send it FREE of charge.  Confirm that you can send the box.  Print the prepaid shipping label and auto-schedule the pick-up.  Attach the label to the packed up free box that we sent you and confirm the pick-up time.  Depending on where you live, you can leave the box outside your front door for convenience sake.

**I have a friend that used this website and she recently got her box of clothes.  She said that she is super happy with the clothes she received.  I am really interested in exploring this site.  I would like to see the clothes that I am receiving, I have only browsed around a little so if you know anything leave me a comment.  

Check out the website for more info or to sign up. http://www.thredup.com





No comments:

Post a Comment