Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FAAN Walk for Food Allergy

 FAAN Walk for Food Allergy 

I am walking for one of my best friend's daughter.  She is a great little girl with amazing parents who struggle every day to protect their child from multiple food allergies.  

Help Me Reach My Goal!
I am participating in the Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network?s (FAAN?s) Walk for Food Allergy. The event will raise funds to find a cure for food allergy and to educate others.

FAAN?s mission is to raise public awareness, to provide advocacy and education, and to advance research on behalf of all those affected by food allergies and anaphylaxis.

Please support my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of the estimated 12 million Americans with food allergies and their families. You can make your secure credit card donation by selecting the Support Me button.

Any amount helps me reach my fundraising goal. I greatly appreciate your support!

Date of Walk: Saturday, August 27, 2011
Location: Centennial Park, 2500 W. End Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
Check-In Begins: 8:00 a.m.
Walk Begins: 9:00 a.m.
Distance: 2 miles
Contact: Walknashville@foodallergy.org
Restrictions: No pets, glass bottles, bikes, roller skates, or skate boards. Baby strollers and wagons are welcomed.

We Walk Rain or Shine.



Visit http://www.foodallergywalk.org/site/TR/2011Walks/2011Walks?px=1867509&pg=personal&fr_id=1952  and sponsor me or join our team and come walk with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment